Helpful Wonder Questions for the New Year
We all need some help at times, and good questions can be most helpful when we’re beginning anything. So I’m beginning this New Year with “wonder” questions which are the kind of questions we have to live into rather than having immediate specific answers. They get our curiosity juiced up and broaden our awareness so that we notice when a possible response bubbles up. One of my favorite philosopher authors, Parker Palmer, calls them Life-Giving Questions. I’ve listed some of his here for your consideration. I think they can take us through many years to come
- How can I let go of my need for fixed answers in favor of aliveness?
- What is my next challenge in daring to be human?
- How can I open myself to the beauty of nature and human nature?
- Who or what do I need to learn to love next? And next? And next?
- What is the new creation that wants to be born in and through me?
Let yourself choose one a day and float it through your consciousness. See what arises from within and outside of you. I’ve been surprised many times by what shows up that I hadn’t let be in my awareness which led to rich and “life-giving” actions.
May this New Year’s life-giving opportunities fill your being with Love.
Read more: Suzanne's full bio.
Stay connected: Facebook Twitter LinkedIn G+